18 May 2010

Audio Book Challenge Update - 18 May 2010

Audio Book Challenge is hosted at Royal Reviews.
I listen to books to and from work every day so hopefully this will be relatively easy to achieve. Add to that the fact that I've also realised the usefulness of an audio book on my I-Pod for long flights.

I was planning to go for Addicted, but now I've made Fascinated, perhaps I should set my sights on Obsessed.

There are four levels:

-- Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.

-- Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.

-- Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.

-- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.


I've decided to try for Obsessed: 20 books

My progress so far...

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

Can you not be tempted to go for obsessed Kerrie? Officially I'm just about to finish up book 19 though I've actually listened to more than 20 already this year but I decided not to double up on my challenges and have used a couple elsewhere - I'm not sure how I'm fitting so many audio books into my reading this year - though I am tending towards shorter ones than last year where I had a couple of turgid 24 hour jobs such as Careless in Red.

Mason Canyon said...

What a great challenge. Audio books are the best. I enjoy reading but an audio book playing in the car while I drive sure helps with road rage. :) If I'm listening to a great book I don't get as upset that I'm sitting in traffic way longer than I should.

Good luck with the challenge. Looks like you've already listened to some very good books.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Kerrie said...

I have decided on Obsessed Bernadette. I actually think I'll probably make that quite easily.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin