I listen to books to and from work every day so hopefully this will be relatively easy to achieve. Add to that the fact that I've also realised the usefulness of an audio book on my I-Pod for long flights.
I was planning to go for Addicted, but now I've made Fascinated, perhaps I should set my sights on Obsessed.
There are four levels:
-- Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.
-- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.
My progress so far...
- DEVIL'S PEAK, Deon Myer
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL, Charles Dickens
- THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER, Edgar Allan Poe
- THE SPY'S WIFE, Reginald Hill
- THE SUFFOCATING SEA, Pauline Rowson
- THE CONCRETE BLONDE, Michael Connelly
- DANCING FOR THE HANGMAN, Martin Edwards
- HIDE & SEEK, Ian Rankin
- MARCH VIOLETS, Philip Kerr
- THE THIRD GIRL, Agatha Christie