11 August 2010

Audio Book Challenge Update #7

Audio Book Challenge is hosted at Royal Reviews.
I listen to books to and from work every day so hopefully this will be relatively easy to achieve. Add to that the fact that I've also realised the usefulness of an audio book on my I-Pod for long flights.

I've now made Addicted, so I have set my sights on Obsessed.

There are four levels:

-- Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.

-- Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.

-- Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.

-- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.


My progress so far... 15 books

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - You have made so much progress! I admire so much the amount and variety of crime fiction reading that you do!! I've got to start using my own I-Pod for audio-books...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin