Australian authors AA
New Zealand authors NZ
I read quite a bit of "flash fiction" too FF
- 4.1, THE ROAD TO HELL, Paul Levine (27 Feb)
- 4.3, FLASH FICTION FOR THE COCKTAIL HOUR, Cathryn Grant (27 Feb) FF
- 4.2, DARK BLOOMS, Melissa F. Miller (27 Feb) FF
- 4.3, DIED IN THE WOOL, Ngaio Marsh (23 Feb) NZ
- 4.4, FATAL QUEST: WOODEND'S FIRST CASE, Sally Spencer (21 Feb)
- 4.5, OPERATION NAPOLEON, Arnaldur Indridason (19 Feb)
- 4.8, BOUND, Vanda Symon (18 Feb) NZ
- 4.5, MAIGRET & THE HEADLESS CORPSE, Georges Simenon (17 Feb)
- 4.4, FROZEN TRACKS, Ake Edwardson (13 Feb)
- 4.4, CANDIED CRIME, Dorte Hummelshoj Jakobsen (12 Feb) FF
- 4.6, THREE SECONDS, Roslund & Hellstrom (11 Feb)
- 4.6, STARTED EARLY, TOOK MY DOG, Kate Atkinson (9 Feb)
- 4.4, APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH, Agatha Christie (7 Feb)
- 5.0, BURY YOUR DEAD, Louise Penny (4 Feb)
I'm doing pretty well too with my various reading challenges. There's a lot of overlap of course from one challenge to another, although I have imposed a few "local" rules.
You'll find the complete list at Reading Challenges Update but here is my running summary:
- Agatha Christie Reading Challenge 3/12
- Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge: aiming for 142+ currently 34
- Historical Fiction Challenge 3/5
- British Books Challenge 5/12
- e-book challenge 9/20
- Nordic Challenge 2011 5/20
- Aussie Author Challenge 5/12
- Ireland Reading Challenge 1/4
- Cruisin' thru Cozies Reading Challenge 4/12
- 2011 Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge 5/9
- 2011 Global Reading Challenge 11/21
- Canadian Book Challenge 3/6
- translated, currently 7
- New Zealand, currently 2
- new to me: currently 13
Kerrie - I am always so amazed at how many books you are able to read and share with us. And I'm glad you've had mostly good reads.
Bury Your Dead was also my favourite book in February. The story stays with you long after the book is done
Amazing the amount of books read, plus the website and the blog updates and links everything.
Thanks for the lists.
I want to read several on your list, especially Vanda Symon's.
Post a Comment