The idea behind Crime Fiction on a Euro Pass is that participants write a post linked to the country of the week.
We have already visited
This week's country is Italy
Regretfully we have only two more stops on our journey:
- Monday 10 October - Greece
- Monday 17 October - Turkey
You can choose one of the following (or something more imaginative)
- a book review (create a new one or revive an old one)
- an author profile
- a reading syllabus for crime fiction either set in this country, or written by authors from this country.
When you have written a post please do the following:
- put a link to this post in yours (feel free to use the logo if you like)
- Come back here and put a link to your post in Mr Linky