This week has been even busier than usual with a couple of events running simultaneously.
My main participation in BBAW 2010 was my interview with Bermuda Onion (and her interview of me), and also posting a giveaway each day.
It was good to see that Sunday Salon won the "best meme".
I decided to give away a book each day - and you can still participate in that - there are 4 Australian crime fiction titles, and one book about Agatha Christie.
Check this post for details on how to enter the giveaways. The competition is open world-wide, the only proviso being that if the winner comes from outside Australia postage cost will determine whether the book is delivered by surface mail or air mail. You have until Friday 24th September to enter.
This week was the second week in the Agatha Christie Blog Tour that is happening for the whole of September.
Of course this week, 15 September, was the celebration of the 120th anniversary of Agatha Christie's birth. Even Google got in on the act!
There have been some wonderful posts so far in the blog tour, and they will go on for another 11 days.
Check the list here.
If you think you know your Agatha Christie novels, try some of these quizzes.
News & Headlines this week:
- 10 Good Murder Mysteries to get your Hands on
- Barnes & Noble Book Club blogs about Christie
- 50 best blogs for mystery readers
- Crime Watch interviews Michael Robotham
- 10 Serial Killer Books
- Appearances by Michael Robotham in September
- IV RBA International Prize for Crime Writing
- 2010 Maltese Falcon Award
- Peter Carey survives into the Man Booker shortlist
- Summary: my BBAW giveaways
- Review: UNSPOKEN, Mari Jungstedt
- Forgotten Book, A.E. Martin, SINNERS NEVER DIE
- BBAW Interview Swap - BermudaOnion
- Review: MIDNIGHT IN MADRID, Noel Hynd
- Weekly Geeks 2010-31 - What makes an author last?
- now (on Kindle) - DEAD MAN'S CHEST, Kerry Greenwood
- now - SILK CHASER,Peter Klein
- next (on Kindle) - BLACKLANDS, Belinda Bauer
- now on Audio - SINGLE & SINGLE, John Le Carre
- next Audio - THE SKULL BENEATH THE SKIN, PD James