- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
29 September 2010
Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 29
Today's blogging host A Library is a hospital for the mind - Sarah is an enthusiastic reader of Agatha Christie and a participant in the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and our monthly carnival.
Sarah hosted the tour on Day 6 and we are pleased to welcome her back.
In a recent post about her "fall into reading" goals Sarah wrote
I plan to finish out the Agatha Christie Blog Tour, which ends on September 30. I have a final post set to run on the 29th. I'm very excited about this particular post. In addition to this I plan to finish out the year by participating in the monthly Agatha Christie Reading Challenge, which means if I am to stay on target I need to read at least one Agatha Christie mystery in September, October, November and December.
I know Sarah has been reading Agatha Christie's Autobiography because she has been using quotes from the book in her Tuesday Teaser posts.
So, today, visit A Library is a hospital for the mind for Sarah's latest contribution to the tour.