- Latest additions
- 2016 Reviews
- All Reviews
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- Aussie authors read in 2016 & 2015
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2015 Reviews
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
22 September 2010
Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 22
Today the blog tour takes us to visit Margaret in the north of England at Books Please. Margaret and I could easily swap books if we lived a lot closer - our tastes in reading are very similar!
Margaret is a fellow traveller on the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and a regular contributor to the Blog Carnival. Margaret is reading Agatha Christie novels as she comes across them and her current count shows that she has reviewed 19 titles.
She is currently reading Agatha Christie's Autobiography.
The Agatha Christie Blog Tour celebrating the life and work of Agatha Christie continues until the end of the month. So check the schedule here or come back to MYSTERIES in PARADISE tomorrow for the next stop in the tour.
Have you see the book giveaway AGATHA CHRISTIE by Laurel Thompson?
It is one of a number of giveaways happening in conjunction with Book Blogger Appreciation Week which has just finished. Check the post for all the giveaways here, or just go to the link for the Agatha Christie one, and follow the instructions there.
The competition for all my BBAW giveaways will close on Friday 24 September, and the winners for all the BBAW giveaways will be announced on this blog on Saturday 25 September.
The competition is open world-wide, the only proviso being that if the winner comes from outside Australia postage cost will determine whether the book is delivered by surface mail or air mail.