- Latest additions
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- All Reviews - from May 2017
- Authors A-Z
- Aussie authors read in 2017 - 2015
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
19 September 2010
Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 19
Today's host on the Agatha Christie Blog Tour is Norman who blogs at Crime Scraps which recently celebrated its 4th bloggiversary
Recently Norman took part in the celebrations at Greenway, and sampled Delicious Death.
At the beginning of September he blogged
I shall be attending "Matthew Prichard and John Curran in conversation" which I note is sold out, as are some of the much more expensive celebratory events. In the current recession this is surely a sign of the enduring popularity of Agatha Christie, and the affection in which she is held by the people of Devon as well as the thousands who travel from all over the world for this festival, and to visit the author's beautiful holiday home at Greenway.
So pop over to Crime Scraps for a virtual visit with Norman to Greenways today.
Did you have a chance to try some of the Agatha Christie quizzes earlier this week?
How well do you know her books?
The Agatha Christie Blog Tour celebrating the life and work of Agatha Christie continues until the end of the month. So check the schedule here or come back to MYSTERIES in PARADISE tomorrow for the next stop in the tour.
Have you see the book giveaway AGATHA CHRISTIE by Laurel Thompson?
It is one of a number of giveaways happening in conjunction with Book Blogger Appreciation Week which has just finished. Check the post for all the giveaways here, or just go to the link for the Agatha Christie one, and follow the instructions there.
The competition for all my BBAW giveaways will close on Friday 24 September, and the winners for all the BBAW giveaways will be announced on this blog on Saturday 25 September.
The competition is open world-wide, the only proviso being that if the winner comes from outside Australia postage cost will determine whether the book is delivered by surface mail or air mail.