- Latest additions
- 2016 Reviews
- All Reviews
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- Aussie authors read in 2016 & 2015
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2015 Reviews
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
28 September 2010
Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 28
Today's tour host is Joyfully Retired.
Margot was one of the first to join the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and her blog was the featured blog in our last Blog Carnival.
Like me Margot is trying to read the Agatha Christie titles in order, and we are more or less at the same point in our journey (we seem to have a slight disagreement on our lists) but we are both around 1935. We are both claiming 18 books.
On her post for Agatha Christie's birthday Margot wrote
"I will be one of the stops on the tour, on September 28th. You may recall that last year I was fortunate enough to snag an Interview with Miss Marple. Since then, she and I have become good friends and now Jane has invited me to attend one of her special Tuesday Night Murder Club meetings. I’ll be sharing with you all the goings-on that take place there. I am very curious. You won’t want to miss what I find out."
So meet Margot today at Joyfully Retired