- Latest additions
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- Authors A-Z
- Aussie authors read in 2017 - 2015
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
28 September 2010
Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 28
Today's tour host is Joyfully Retired.
Margot was one of the first to join the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and her blog was the featured blog in our last Blog Carnival.
Like me Margot is trying to read the Agatha Christie titles in order, and we are more or less at the same point in our journey (we seem to have a slight disagreement on our lists) but we are both around 1935. We are both claiming 18 books.
On her post for Agatha Christie's birthday Margot wrote
"I will be one of the stops on the tour, on September 28th. You may recall that last year I was fortunate enough to snag an Interview with Miss Marple. Since then, she and I have become good friends and now Jane has invited me to attend one of her special Tuesday Night Murder Club meetings. I’ll be sharing with you all the goings-on that take place there. I am very curious. You won’t want to miss what I find out."
So meet Margot today at Joyfully Retired