- Latest additions
- 2016 Reviews
- All Reviews
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- Aussie authors read in 2016 & 2015
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2015 Reviews
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
23 September 2010
Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 23
We have two stops on the blog tour today
2010: The Year in Books - Nancy
Birdie's Nest - Birdie
In her post on Agatha Christie's birthday Nancy said "she's given me so many hours of absolute enjoyment for many, many years and continues to do so."
Nancye has recently reviewed The Third Girl, A Caribbean Mystery, The Secret of Chimneys (and she asks how Jane Marple got into the recent TV version), and more.
For her stop on the blog tour at 2010: The Year in Books Nancy considers the wickedness to be found in St. Mary Mead. ooh!!!
Birdie has recently joined the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge and says that she is very glad to have found a challenge that justifies her consumption of Agatha Christie novels this year. She calls it "My reason for Madness".
Check out what she has read so far.
Birdie has a lovely post titled St. Mary Mead, Murder Capital of England,
Birdie is, in her own words, an Anglophile, reader, grad student in British Literature, Alan Rickman freak, Brit panel show enthusiast, slasher, slacker.
Check Birdie's Nest out today.
Do come back tomorrow for the next stop on the Agatha Christie Blog Tour.