Today's blog tour stop is with Bernadette at Reactions to Reading.
Last year Bernadette told us that the first Agatha Christie book that she ever read was DEATH ON THE NILE and that introduced her to a world beyond books.
Bernadette has a number of Christie-related posts on her blog and her post today is titled Adaptable Agatha.
Previous stops on the Agatha Christie Blog Tour can be found at
- Blog tour launch: MYSTERIES in PARADISE - Kerrie
- Agatha Christie Mile
- Julia Mckenzie’s first on set interview as Miss Marple
- Read THE CAPTURE OF CERBERUS on line
- Dear Ms. Christie, I regret to say...
- A Library is a hospital for the mind - Sarah
- Caviglia's Cabinet of Curiosities
- Confessions of a Mystery Novelist - Margot
- Unfinished Person - Bryan
- Art Deco Inspiration
- David Suchet on the Orient Express
- Agatha Christie on AudioFile
- Miss Lemon's Mysteries - Elizabeth
- Mystery Fanfare - Janet
- Birthday celebration (special quiz) on Agatha Christie Carnival
See also today's post at MYSTERIES in PARADISE for the birthday cake.
- The Game's Afoot - Jose Ignacio
- Poe's Deadly Daughters - Sandy
- Dial M for Marple
- Crime Scraps - Norman
- Overkill - Vanda