- Latest additions
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- Authors A-Z
- Aussie authors read in 2017 - 2015
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
25 September 2010
Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 25
And now for something little different.
We are visiting Shawn at Criminal Crafts.
When we set up this date on the tour Shawn said
"I’d be delighted to add a stop with a very easy craft tutorial “Make Miss Marple’s Tea Cozy”. I write craft projects with mysteries, vintage espionage and pulp fiction as a subject."
Just recently she created a Double-Secret Agent Gift Basket, and her project before that was Notorious the Cocktail.
So pop over to Criminal Crafts. and check out the Miss Marple Cameo Tea Cozy!