This week Debra posted the following
Addendum, May 2008:
1. The Salon's membership has grown so large that it's no longer possible for any one Salonist to read all of the Salon posts every week, much less comment on them meaningfully. Salonists should not feel any pressure to do so. Please feel free to skim around, to read what appeals, to visit the blogs that are of interest and forgo the rest.
2. Salonists should feel free also not to post some weeks if they haven't the time to read.
3. Have any thoughts about how the Salon could be improved? Please feel free to join the discussion here.
This week I have done a lot of thinking about what constitutes good blogging both on Mysteries in Paradise and my work blog, You Are Never Alone.
My posts this week:
- Hahndorf Band Festival, German crime fiction writers
- A CURE FOR ALL SEASONS, first impressions
- THIRTY THREE TEETH (review), Colin Cotterill
- Writing a Better Blog
- Michael Robotham, Australian 2008 Books Alive Ambassador
- THIRTY THREE TEETH, Progress Report
- Felicity Young, West Australian author
The Weekly Geeks challenge this week was to offer to link to other people's reviews when I review a book. This really wasn't something that appealed much to me, although I often visit reviews that others have written of books that I have read. In addition I also belong to Library Thing, always post my book reviews there, and check on the reviews of others there, so in away I guess I am already doing what the intent of this week's challenge was.