You'd probably expect that a challenge to read 12 Australian crime fiction books in a calendar year would not be much of a challenge for me.
But somehow finding the time to include Australian authors in my reading, although I have many books lined up both on my shelves and on my Kindle, can be difficult.
So yesterday BEREFT by Chris Womersley was my 12th title in the challenge which is being hosted at Book Lover Reviews.
It won't of course be the last Australian crime fiction title I'll read this year and I will keep listing them on my Reading Challenges Update
- 4.4, BEREFT, Chris Womersley
- 4.8, THE DIGGERS REST HOTEL, Geoffrey McGeachin
- 5.0, THE WRECKAGE, Michael Robotham
- 3.9, DIAMOND EYES, A. A. Bell
- 4.8, COLD JUSTICE, Katherine Howell
- 4.3, THE SERPENT AND THE SCORPION, Clare Langley-Hawthorne
- 4.2, DARK WATER, Georgia Blain
- THE PERICLES COMMISSION, Gary Corby
- PRIME CUT, Alan Carter
- 4.5, THE HALF-CHILD, Angela Savage