For some reason I had a problem in getting my head around this task, but when I saw Dorte's this morning, the penny dropped.
What the following list demonstrates is that, even though the focus in my blog is almost always crime fiction, my posts themselves have plenty of variety.
I'm probably too late to add it all to Mr Linky, but here goes:
1. A Link Post – Weekly Geeks 2009-26: Where in the World?
2. A Short Post – Book Blogger Appreciation Week, Sept 14-18, 2009
3. A List Post – A Dozen of my best
4. An Opinion Post – I am not always right - CWA International Dagger
5. A Poll or Question Post – Who brings Hercule Poirot to life best?
6. A How-To Post – this is the only one I haven't really done. For this one I'm submitting Book Reviews: My Policy and Guidelines which is an older post that I keep updated.
7. A Long Post – Awards - Received and Given
8. A Review Post – Review: THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE, Stieg Larsson
9. A Definition Post – Did Agatha Christie change her mind about Miss Marple?
10. A Personal Post – Travelling Report. I could have included the Sunday Salon post that featured my mother's 89th birthday.
11. NEW: A Resource Post – ACRC: Short Stories, Update #4
12. FREE SPACE – Wordless Wednesday
Check the original project out here.
Well, as I said on my blog - just the perfect challenge for you :D
It may not even be too late to enter, just too late to win (but that is probably not the main point, is it?)
It's really cool that you were able to finish all of the posts even without really thinking about it. I don't vary my posts up very much, so that really impressed me!
I'm working on the wrap up post now, so check back over the weekend to see the winners.
Thanks Kim. It was an interesting exercise.
Post a Comment