30 July 2009

Winners - Match Cover with Title Competition

This competition ran a week ago.
The winners are: Bernadette, Dorte, HeartBeat, Tim -HeartBeat and Tim can you send me your snail mail addresses please. Bernadette and Dorte I already have yours.

Here are the answers




THE MYSTERIOUS MR QUIN, Agatha Christie



THE REDEEMER, Jo Nesbo



MURDEROUS REMEDY, Stella Shepherd


PERIL AT END HOUSE, Agatha Christie




SHADOW, Karin Alvtegen


WOBBLE TO DEATH, Peter Lovesey



SHATTER, Michael Robotham









THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE, Stieg Larsson





My giveaways
MYSTERIOUS PLEASURES, edited by Martin Edwards
THE CRUEL STARS OF THE NIGHT, kjell eriksson
BROKEN, Karin Fossum

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

Thanks Kerrie

Dorte H said...

Great! Thanks a lot, Kerrie. (I have forgotten which book it was, but it was certainly one I really want).

Heartbeatoz said...

Thank you so much , I have sent you my details

Cheers from Jacki

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin