- 4.2, FROM DOON WITH DEATH, Ruth Rendell (28 July)
- 4.8, LUCIFER'S SHADOW, David Hewson (27 July)
- 4.2, SHADOWS STILL REMAIN, Peter de Jonge (26 July)
- 4.5, INSPECTOR ANDERS AND THE BLOOD VENDETTA, Marshall Browne (re-publish)
- 4.8, ONE GOOD TURN, Kate Atkinson (re-publish)
- 4.5, THE THIRTEEN PROBLEMS, Agatha Christie (19 July)
- 4.7, THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE, Stieg Larsson (15 July)
- 5.0, SHATTER, Michael Robotham (13 July)
- 4.9, SHADOW, Karin Alvtegen (1 July)
How is your target going? See the poll in the side bar. Leave a comment
Check all my reviews for 2009
My posts for July 2009
- Man Booker Longlist Dozen announced
- Agatha Christie's summer home - Scene of the Crimes
- Agatha Christie novels as e-books
- Thriller Fest Awards
- Billingham wins Theakston's Old Peculier
- Join Sisters in Crime Australia
- Davitt Awards Longlist announced
- Agatha Christie Blog Carnival #7 now posted
- Who are the people in your neighbourhood?
- 22nd Book Review Blog Carnival
- Book Blogger Appreciation Week Nominations now open
- Vote for Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year
- Fred Vargas holds off the competition
- Henning Mankell - Ambassador of the European Union Prize for Literature
- Register for Book Blogger Appreciation Week Sept 14-18
- New Kurt Wallander title later this year
- Free Books Online
- What do Nadel, Rees, Moore and Cotterill have in common?
- Scandinavian Crime Wave
- Summer Sleuths - globetrotting with crime fiction
- Who best brings Hercule Poirot to life?
- 21st Book Review Blog Carnival
- Sarah Weinman discusses Fred Vargas
- Orange Prize Winner announced
- NYT - verdict on Julia McKenzie as Miss Marple
- South African crime fiction
- Scandinavian Crime Fiction News
- No 4th book from Stieg Larsson
- Who most looks like "your" Miss Marple?
- P.D. Martin has new web site
- New Peter Temple novel in October
I did 11 books in July - 3 x 5-stars and a 1-star so ran the whole gamut :) - up to 74 for YTD now
As this is my first year, I didn´t have any expectations really, but so far I have reviewed 69. So now I go for 100-150. Even though I have slowed down a bit (reading less, writing more), it should be possible to read more than 30 in five months.
You did great in July!
My reading goes in waves so I think probably about 80 because there are some quite thick Historical Novels in the Pile.
Post a Comment