18 June 2010

Celebrating 444 reviews on Library Thing

Library Thing tells me I have stored 444 reviews there, so this post is a form of a celebration.
I'm staggered I have stored so many actually, but I have been doing it since April 2007.

It is using a widget they have that shows the covers from a selection of the books.
I've cut down on the number of covers being shown simultaneously to speed it up, so I hope you don't have to wait too long.
They are supposed to show for 15 seconds and then change. I think it only shows the covers that come from Amazon, not the ones I have individually loaded, but never mind.

Click on a cover and my Library Thing review should pop up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I am most impressed! You've got such a wide variety of books here, too. I am in awe.

Maria said...

Wow!

Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

Staggering!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin