12 June 2010

Scandinavian Reading Challenge 2010 Update #3

This challenge being run by The Black Sheep Dances.

The challenge is to read 6 books set in Scandinavia from March 1 to the end of 2010.

My list will all be crime fiction.
Here is what I have read so far.
  1. THE WATER'S EDGE, Karin Fossum - Norway - 13 March
  2. THE MAN FROM BEIJING, Henning Mankell - Sweden - 10 April
  3. THE SNOWMAN,  Jo Nesbo - Norway - May 21
  4. THE FIFTH WOMAN, Henning Mankell - Sweden - June 11
Planning to read
HYPOTHERMIA by Arnaldur Indridason - Iceland.



and something very different.. not sure what yet... still open to suggestions



1 comment:

Dorte H said...

I wish I could recommend some of the brilliant new authors I have tried in May and June, but sadly they are not translated - at least not yet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin