21 June 2010

Global Reading Challenge: Update #10

I am restricting my participation in the 2010 Global Reading Challenge to crime fiction titles, but participants can use books of any genre of their choosing.
Join the challenge here.



create your own visited country map

The Extremist Level
Read three novels from each of these continents in 2010:

Africa
Asia
Australasia
Europe
North America (incl Central America)
South America
Add two novels which are set in Antarctica
+ a ´wildcard´ novel (a novel from a place or period that is NEW to you).

And if you are really an extreme reader, you will do your best to read novels from 21 different countries or states.


Africa
Asia
Australasia
Europe
North America (incl Central America)
South America
Antarctica
Wildcard  novel
  • ???
Select novels from 21 different countries or states.: My count so far: 15

2 comments:

Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

Kerrie - Congratulations. I've read so far four on your list but I have four or five more in my TBR list.

Kiwicraig said...

Nice work Kerrie, keep it up.

Tell you what, email me your postal address and I'll send you a book to fill one of the gaps. Only condition is that you review it as a 'guest review' on Crime Watch (I'm expanding my reviews section quite significantly, and will be establishing a team of reviewers)...

Kia Kaha,

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin