Join the challenge here.
create your own visited country map
The Extremist Level
Read three novels from each of these continents in 2010:
North America (incl Central America)
+ a ´wildcard´ novel (a novel from a place or period that is NEW to you).
And if you are really an extreme reader, you will do your best to read novels from 21 different countries or states.
- DEVIL'S PEAK by Deon Meyer (South Africa)
- A CARRION DEATH, Michael Stanley (Botswana)
- THE RUNNER, Peter May (China)
- CROSSFIRE, Miyuke Miyabe (Japan)
- TRUTH by Peter Temple (Australia)
- CONTAINMENT, Vanda Symon (New Zealand)
- SKELETON HILL by Peter Lovesey (England)
- THE DARKEST ROOM by Johan Theorin (Sweden)
- THE SNOWMAN, Jo Nesbo (Norway)
- THE BRASS VERDICT, Michael Connelly (North America)
- WINTER OF SECRETS, Vicki Delany (Canada)
- BLOOD OF THE WICKED, Leighton Gage (Brazil)
- THURSDAY NIGHT WIDOWS, Claudia Pineiro (Argentina)
- BLOOD & ICE, Robert Masello (Antarctica)
- DARK WINTER, William Dietrich (Antarctica)
Kerrie - Congratulations. I've read so far four on your list but I have four or five more in my TBR list.
Nice work Kerrie, keep it up.
Tell you what, email me your postal address and I'll send you a book to fill one of the gaps. Only condition is that you review it as a 'guest review' on Crime Watch (I'm expanding my reviews section quite significantly, and will be establishing a team of reviewers)...
Post a Comment