TBR for the non-initiated means "to be read" but in my case also could mean "to be reviewed".
Every now and then it is worth taking stock. In the last 8 months or so with the acquisition of the Kindle, and under pressure from my audio book provider, other mountain peaks have emerged.
I'm not going to bore you with pictures of book shelves but thought you might appreciate the enormity of the problem:.
I think there are perhaps several possible solutions to the problem:
- an extended world cruise - although that wouldn't deal too effectively with books-in-the-hand because they just wouldn't make it into the case.
- some long flights - same problem as above.
- retire from work and read constantly - unfortunately money is very nice. Nor am I sure the eyes would hold up.
- train the cat to read and write - so far he has not shown much aptitude.
- buy NOTHING - that is tempting but then I couldn't join in a lot of discussions and challenges.