The idea behind Crime Fiction on a Euro Pass is that participants write a post linked to the country of the week.
Last week we began our journey in England.
There were 8 participants last week with a great range of starting points.
This week's country is Spain/Portugal
The future stops on our journey will be
- Monday 15 August - France
- Monday 22 August - Holland/Belgium
- Monday 29 August - Denmark
- Monday 5 September - Germany
- Monday 12 September Austria
- Monday 19 September - Switzerland
- Monday 26 September - the Czech republic
- Monday 3 October - Italy
- Monday 10 October - Greece
- Monday 17 October - Turkey
You can choose one of the following (or something more imaginative)
- a book review (create a new one or revive an old one)
- an author profile
- a reading syllabus for crime fiction either set in this country, or written by authors from this country.
When you have written a post please do the following:
- put a link to this post in yours (feel free to use the logo if you like)
- Come back here and put a link to your post in Mr Linky
Sorry Kerrie I post it twice while trying to correct the first one. Maybe you can ammend it.
All fixed Jose Ignacio
I've joined in this week. I don't think I'll manage every week, but will post when I can.
Running a little late this week...dratted Visual Bookshelf on Facebook threatening to disable all my pre-blogging reviews. And they did....
Post a Comment