17 September 2009

BBAW: A book I discovered on another blog

Today's task: we encourage you to blog about a book you read only because you discovered it on another book blog. Preferably, this will be a book you loved! You might also write a bit about the blog you discovered it on!

I'm always discovering books through other people's blogs!
That's the problem you see. It is one of the reasons why my TBR is so out of control!

I monitor over 100 crime fiction blogs through my RSS reader. You can see most of them on Crime Fiction Journeys where I have their RSS feeds listed, updating as their blogs get new postings. And of course every week they review books that I haven't yet read, and they sound so enticing. What it does mean that I can usually judge from their reviews whether I will like a book or not.

And then my library has a part to play in this as well - their online catalogue is so easy to search, and books so easy to reserve!

Have you put your hand up for a free book? - My BBAW Giveaways - 2 restricted to Australia/New Zealand and 2 for world wide eligibility. You just have time to do it. The competition will close tomorrow.

1 comment:

gautami tripathy said...

The blogosphere adds to my alreay long TBR pile.. And you too are responsible for some of the books I have bought!

BBAW: Thanking Feminist Reviews

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin