And in the middle of it, Luanne has splashed me, and Patti has given me the "One Lovely Blog Award".
The "Splash" rules:
Nominate 9 blogs that allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you, link to your nominees within your post, let your nominees know they have been splashed by commenting on their blogs, and link to the person who nominated you.Rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- This first rule is my own - a blog that continues to impress me, that I visit often (recipients can make up their own rule here)
- Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.
- Pass the award on. (I've chosen to hand it on to 5 people- you choose how many)
- Notify the award winners.
En route to me, the One Lovely Blog Award seems to have lost its image, so I have recycled one I just happened to have in stock as it were.
BBAW was a good chance to sample some terrific blogs and so I have plenty to choose from. I've even managed to add a few new crime fiction ones to the blogs I watch on Crime Fiction Journeys. So here is your chance to catch up on some new-to-you crime fiction blogs.
My nominations for a Splash Award are
- Mack Captures Crime
- everything distils into reading
- Books to the Ceiling
- Straight From Hel
- Crime Always Pays
Awards Received and Given