3 September 2009

What Kind of Book are you?

Blame Cathy of Kitling Books - she runs these quizzes on a regular basis, and I have discovered her source

You Are Fantasy / Sci Fi


You have an amazing imagination, and in your mind, all things are possible.

You are open minded, and you find the future exciting. You crave novelty and progress.

Compared to most people, you are quirky and even a bit eccentric. You have some wacky ideas.

And while you may be a bit off the wall, there's no denying how insightful and creative you are.

What Kind of Book Are You?

I'm not sure this describes me at all. What about you? What sort of book are you?

2 comments:

Uriah Robinson said...

I came out also as Fantasy/ Sci Fi not surprising in view of our somewhat similar choice of 6 translated titles. ;o)

Cathy said...

Fantasy/Sci Fi here, too. And I accept all responsibility for my actions! ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin