The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.The letter for the week beginning 7 December was the Letter J
This week we have had 10 contributors.
P.D. James appeared twice, but this time there was a lot of variety.
You may have noticed over the weeks that participants have imposed their own little challenges: Bernadette is only using single word titles for her posts, Craig is trying to focus on New Zealand authors.
Tomorrow we move to the 11th letter: K.
How about you? Will you join in?
This week's contributions
- MYSTERIES in PARADISE - J is for James - Kerrie
- J. A. Jance's TRIAL BY FIRE at R.T.'s Novels, Stories, and More - R.T.
- Confessions of a Mystery Novelist - The Jewel That Was Ours by Colin Dexter - Margot
- gautami tripathy (The Curse of the Holy Pail by Sue Ann Jaffarian) - Gautami Tripathy
- Reactions to Reading - J is for Jigsaw by Anthea Fraser - Bernadette
- Crime Watch - J is for Joan Druett - Craig
- Crime Scraps-J is for John Lawton - Norman
- Petrona: Mari Jungstedt - Maxine
- DJs Krimiblog - J is for Jul - Dorte
- The Thrill of it All: J is for P.D. James - Chris
- yes we will have a "holiday recess"
- K is scheduled for the week beginning December 14
- L ....... week beginning December 21
There are some challenging letters to come!
I have a Q author ready and waiting. His first name starts with K but I'll save him for Q.
Post a Comment