The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.The letter for the week beginning 30 November was the Letter i
We have a record 11 contributors this week with a couple of very welcome newcomers, and a couple of regulars missing.
It was interesting to note the choice of Arnaldur Indridason by 3 bloggers, and Ian Rankin by 2.
Tomorrow we move to the 10th letter: J.
How about you? Will you join in?
This week's contributions
- Reactions to Reading - I is for Inheritance by Keith Baker - Bernadette
- Confessions of a Mystery Novelist - The Irish Village Murder by Dicey Deere - Margot
- Mysteries In Paradise - VOICES by Arnaldur Indridason - Kerrie
- gautami tripathy (In the Shadow of the Glacier by Vicki Delany) - Gautami Tripathi
- Maxine: Alphabet in crime fiction, Susan Isaacs - Maxine
- Crime Scraps: I is for Indridason - Norman
- DJs krimiblog: Indridason - Dorte
- I Love a Good Mystery: Ian Rankin - Tania
- The Thrill of it All: I is for The Innocence of Father Brown - Chris
- Books Please: I is for Ian Rankin/ Inspector Rebus - Margaret
- I is for Ian Sutherland - Craig
- yes we will have a "holiday recess"
- J is scheduled for the week beginning December 7,
- K ....... week beginning December 14
- L ....... week beginning December 21
I'm glad there's a break for the holidays Kerrie - I'm struggling a bit to find one word titles for some letters :)
Well, good luck with J Bernadette. I discovered I don't have a single title beginning with J in my database - not one in 5 years! I'll be interested to see what you can find.
Kia Ora Kerrie. Apologies for my tardiness with the "I" post - I had some computer issues the past few days, so I've got to go back and 're-post' a few things that were never successfully finalised/uploaded. My 'I' post is on Kiwi writer Ian Sutherland, who wrote one thriller back in 2002. I'll be getting it online later today I hope. Hopefully you'll be able to link it back to your "I" post.
Kia Kaha from Aotearoa.
Post a Comment