The period between Christmas and New Year always feels a bit limbo-like doesn't it? A good time for reflection, reading, doing some more social catch-up, reading, eating the leftovers, reading, making lists, reading.....
The main activity you can participate in on my blog for the next week or so is Best Crime Fiction Reads for 2009. What I want is your best 10 crime fiction titles read in 2009, regardless of when they were published. This is something you can contribute to even if your read far more widely than crime fiction. Leave a comment on the blog post with your suggestions.
In the Crime Fiction Alphabet we are currently collecting titles for the letter L - we are having a break until January 11, so if you have still got a letter L to add, then you are not too late.
Posted in the last 7 days:
- Your Best Crime Fiction reads in 2009
- Merry Christmas!
- Review: DEATH WORE WHITE, Jim Kelly
- Agatha Christie Blog Carnival #12 now posted
- Review: THE DOG WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD, Alexander Mccall Smith
- ACRC Update - 22 December 2009
- ACRC: Short Stories, Update #5
- Review: PARTNERS IN CRIME, Agatha Christie
- Mini-review: LOOKING GOOD DEAD, Peter James
- Crime Fiction Alphabet Letter L - week beginning 21 december
- audio (in the car) - THE DEVIL'S PEAK, Deon Myer
- Kindle - THE SERPENT POOL, Martin Edwards (ARC)
- PUNTER'S LUCK - Peter Klein