A good week for me is when I get a lot of reading done.
Earlier this week I did a bit of travelling, flights that took 2-3 hours, and so I got quite a bit of reading done, and some reviews written.
Participate in the ACRC's Agatha Christie Blog Tour September 1-30
The ACRC Blog Carnival will be taking part in world wide celebrations of Agatha Christie's 120th birthday with a blog carnival tour from 1-30 September 2010.
Participants will volunteer for a day in September to host the carnival.
Your post of course must be related to an Agatha Christie topic. Indicate your interest in being a stop on the blog tour by leaving a comment on the blog post, together with a suggested date.
Please include the title/location of your blog.
This week's posts:
- Participate in the ACRC's Agatha Christie Blog Tour September 1-30
- Review: THE EDGE, Agatha Christie, short story
- Book Buying with a social conscience
- Review: EXECUTIVE RETENTION, Maria E. Schneider
- Global Reading Challenge: Update #11
- 6" Kindle Upgrade Features
- Review: RED APRIL, Santiago Roncagliolo
- Forgotten Books: THE HYDE PARK MURDER, Elliott Roosevelt...
- CWA International Dagger - My Verdict
- Review: THIRTEEN HOURS, Deon Meyer
- Review: AUGUST HEAT, Andrea Camilleri
- Best crime fiction so far in 2010 - the authors
Kerrie - Thanks for mentioning the Agatha Christie blog tour - I look forward to it! And thanks for including Confessions... as one of the stops.
Yikes, as we say here in the States, "It looks like you've been a busy camper." Kudos for all the work on the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge. I have one review I plan to get into you before the deadline. I planned on having more, but this month so far has been a busy one with work so not getting as much reading done as I'd like -- and won't lie that wife and I are hooked on MI-5 (on Vol. 6) so cuts into the reading time too.
Post a Comment