I listen to books to and from work every day so hopefully this will be relatively easy to achieve. Add to that the fact that I've also realised the usefulness of an audio book on my I-Pod for long flights.
I've now made Addicted, so I have set my sights on Obsessed.
There are four levels:
-- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.
My progress so far...
- DEVIL'S PEAK, Deon Myer
- A CHRISTMAS CAROL, Charles Dickens
- THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER, Edgar Allan Poe
- THE SPY'S WIFE, Reginald Hill
- THE SUFFOCATING SEA, Pauline Rowson
- THE CONCRETE BLONDE, Michael Connelly
- DANCING FOR THE HANGMAN, Martin Edwards
- HIDE & SEEK, Ian Rankin
- MARCH VIOLETS, Philip Kerr
- THE THIRD GIRL, Agatha Christie
- THE FIFTH WOMAN, Henning Mankell
- THE CHORISTER AT THE ABBEY, Lis Howell
- DEATH OF A GLUTTON, M. C. Beaton
Kerrie - You are so impressive with all of these challenges! I truly am in awe...
Kerrie, I signed up for this challenge, too, but I'm curious if you've found yourself choosing shorter books because they're quicker (whether or not they may be better). I found myself doing this, even though I'm only aiming for either 6 or 12, and wondered if I'm the only one!
Those ones that take 14 or 15 hours can go on forever can't they?
Post a Comment