15 February 2009

Sunday Salon #6 - 14 February 2009

Sunday sure comes around quickly each week doesn't it?
I've written a variety of different posts this week, but only one book review.

Six years ago I created a Yahoo discussion group called oz_mystery_readers.
On Monday it turned 6 so that was really my big celebration for the week.


Postings in the last week
Breaking News
Currently Reading
  • now - THE MYSTERY OF THE BLUE TRAIN, Agatha Christie
  • next - THE PYRAMID, Henning Mankell
  • sometime soon - THE 19TH WIFE, David Ebershoff
  • also listening to - CORDUROY MANSIONS, Alexander McCall Smith, ready for ch. 86
  • in the car - AREA7, Matthew Reilly (up to disc 8/11)
What can you do if you visit my blog?
  • Leave a comment on this post
  • Leave a rating on any of my posts
  • Participate in my poll: How many books did you read in 2008?
  • Find some online places to buy Australian crime fiction
  • Find out about the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge.
  • Use the menu bar at the top to leap off to a variety of other places such as Smik's Reviews, Blogs I'm Watching, Reviewer's Choice, my page on Library Thing, and more!

5 comments:

Law and Order said...

Congratulations on 6 years! That's so cool!
Happy Sunday.

Yvonne said...

Happy 6th! Have a great Sunday!

gautami tripathy said...

Thats some achievement! Congrats!

My TSS post is up!

samantha.1020 said...

I haven't read 19th Wife yet but it is on my TBR list. I love a good historical fiction once in awhile. Enjoy your week :)

Anonymous said...

Six years, wow! That's longer than any of my relationships!

I finished 68 books in 2008 (would've been more if I hadn't discovered Second Life :-p )

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin