22 February 2009

Sunday Salon #7 - 22 February 2009

I hope all my fellow Sunday Saloners are travelling well today.
I have lots to tell you about.

I've been running a poll this week: How many books did you read in 2008?
There are 6 days to go so you can still participate.
Here are the results so far.
Postings in the last week
Breaking News
Currently Reading
  • now - THE PYRAMID, Henning Mankell
  • sometime soon, perhaps never THE 19TH WIFE, David Ebershoff (I hate having unfinished books lying around. The longer I leave them, the less inclined I feel to continue with them)
  • also listening to, maybe never finish either - CORDUROY MANSIONS, Alexander McCall Smith, ready for ch. 86
  • in the car - PERFECTLY PURE AND GOOD, Frances Fyfield
What can you do if you visit my blog?
  • Leave a comment on this post
  • Leave a rating on any of my posts
  • Participate in my poll: How many books did you read in 2008?
  • Find some online places to buy Australian crime fiction
  • Find out about the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge.
  • Use the menu bar at the top to leap off to a variety of other places such as Smik's Reviews, Blogs I'm Watching, Reviewer's Choice, my page on Library Thing, and more!

8 comments:

Law and Order said...

I hope I voted correctly. Just ticked the box and sent. As always there's so much happening on your blog, it makes me happily dizzy. I'm going to have to come back and check it out further. So much to do...

Kerrie said...

It looks like your vote registered :-)

serendipity_viv said...

I have The 19th Wife sitting in my TBR pile, just waiting to be read.

samantha.1020 said...

I love Agatha Christie so I'm off to check out the carnival. Thanks for the info!

Louise said...

Interesting Sunday Review. Its been a while since I have done any Sunday Salons myself, I seem to not have the time these days to do all the blogging I would like!

Dorte H said...

What can you do if you visit my blog?

I came to tell you I had awarded your blog. Please pick up your award in my place.

Eva said...

I voted in your poll! :) That's a lot of postings in one week-I'm impresed!

Kerrie said...

Thanks for visiting folks.

I probably post far too often Eva. Can't help myself it seems.

my Sunday Salon is a bit formulaic Louise- it is really just a summary of what I have been doing in the week

Thanks for the award Dorte

Scrap Girl, it is so long since I touched the 19th wife I may have to start again! I'm about half way through.

Hope you enjoy the Agatha Christie Carnival Samantha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin