I've written before about the Awards being given, and the Fair Dinkum Crime panel I'm moderating.
Our panel is Sunnie, Helen, Sarah, Kathy, Ann, and me.
As we are getting to pointy end as we say Downunder, I'm doing the mental checklist thingy that you do:
- plane tickets,
- paper printouts of other tickets and receipts and arrangements,
- books to give away at the panel,
- books to read on the plane (very important!) - I'm taking Australian authors so I can add them to the panel giveaways,
- treats such as Vegemite on SAO biscuits for those who attend our session,
- and other stuff for the sweet toothed ones,
- Dell Mini for internet access, writing book reviews and blog postings,
- clothes, shoes, and other such essentials
- mobile phone (may not work)
- money (very important)
- digital camera
Helen will have with her books from Katherine Howell, and Sunnie has titles from Chris Womersley, Lenny Bartulin, Tony Berry, and Jane R. Goodall.
So what have I forgotten?