21 March 2009

The Problem with Libraries: Library Loot

I've really only been home for a few days and already my library has filled my shelves to overflowing.
I made sure to return all books (or suspend them) before I went away just under 3 weeks ago.
But my wonderful library already had books for me to collect and so this week the total is 15.
Here they are:
  • THREE BAGS FULL: A SHEEP DETECTIVE STORY by Swann, Leonie.
  • MURDER ON A MIDSUMMER NIGHT by Greenwood, Kerry.
  • THE HERRING SELLER'S APPRENTICE: A GRIPPING TALE OF MURDER, DECEIT AND CHOCOLATE by Tyler, L. C.
  • PANDORA'S DAUGHTER [sound recording read by Jennifer Van Dyke] by Johansen, Iris.
  • SACRIFICE by Bolton, Sharon J.
  • TEA TIME FOR THE TRADITIONALLY BUILT by McCall Smith, Alexander
  • SCARPETTA by Cornwell, Patricia Daniels
  • TELL ME, PRETTY MAIDEN by Bowen, Rhys.
  • THE KEEPSAKE by Gerritsen, Tess.
  • THE CORONER by Hall, M R.
  • A DARKER DOMAIN by McDermid, Val.
  • SECOND VIOLIN by Lawton, John.
  • THE MYSTERIOUS MR. QUIN by Christie, Agatha
  • FULL DARK HOUSE by Fowler, Christopher
  • THE MURDER AT THE VICARAGE by Christie, Agatha
****Library Loot is a weekly meme hosted by Alessandra from Out of the Blue and Eva from A Striped Armchair
I learnt about it from Marg at Reading Adventures who seems to post hers on Wednesdays. Mine might not be as regular as that.

5 comments:

Dorte H said...

I think I have five or seven library books on my shelf I should read, but there are too many British baits sitting next to them (books I bought from the UK) so I am not sure I´ll get round to all of them.

Molly said...

I have the same problem with my library! But oh....what a wonderful problem to have :)

Anonymous said...

Some great books there! And we have an overlap - Full Dark House is currently on my libray pile and I have The Herring Seller's Apprentice on order. Enjoy!

Marg said...

That's quite a haul!

My library doesn't seem to have added the new Alexander McCall Smith to their catalogue yet which I find very strange!

I do do my posts on Wednesday, but I dont think the event has to be done on any specific day!

Eva said...

What a fun variety of mysteries! I want to read more of the Kerry Greenwood series; I've only read the first one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin