The idea of these awards is to pass them on to unsuspecting victims (oops! I meant recipients of course) so, in spreading the love I will try to name 10 awardees.
IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY NOMINEES, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND....My choices range the globe:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
- Sara at Sara Reports and Sara in Vermont who revealed today that lots of people go from my blog to hers.
- Karen at EuroCrime who keeps pointing me to new books
- Gautami at Reading Room who shares a lot of reading DNA with me.
- Wendy, the Literary Feline, who runs a thoughtful blog.
- Marg at Reading Adventures who keeps the library busy.
- Sally, fellow Australian, at Books and Musings DownUnder who is the fastest reader I know, and also a Challenge Queen
- PK The Bookeeemonster, another who shares my reading DNA
- Jaime at Confessions of a Bibliophile who has a very adventurous looking blog.
- Lourdes at Lost in Books whose shelves I like to browse.
- Vanda at Overkill who has just finished a gruelling book tour of New Zealand and deserves a reward.