15 March 2009

Sunday Salon, 15 March 2009

As with last week, this edition on my Sunday Salon posts is being auto-posted because I am on my way back to Australia from Left Coast Crime.

This week I am going to tell you about a couple of my other blog sites, both of which are spin offs from this one.

First of all Smik's Reviews lists all the reviews I've posted on MYSTERIES IN PARADISE in 2008 and 2009. There are over 130 reviews there at the moment.
There are 4 lists to look at:
  • Ones that I have read recently
  • The full list of reviews for 2008 & 2009
  • 2009 reviews
  • 2008 reviews
Unfortunately there is no alphabetical listing, and I'm resisting creating one just at the moment, although I think probably such a thing will need to happen eventually. If you want to look for a particular author you are probably best to use your browser's Find tool.

Secondly you may not yet have seen Crime Fiction Journeys (Blogs I'm watching).

This started off as a simple list on my main page at MYSTERIES IN PARADISE, but it got so long I decided to give it a page of its own. The purpose of this particular blog page is to point readers to other crime fiction blogsthey may enjoy. What I have done is to embed RSS feeds from nearly 100 blogs which then display a snippet from the most recent posting on that blog.

I'm sure when you read them you will then decide to add some of them to your own bookmarks or RSS feeds. However, if it suits you better, just bookmark my page, then come back and visit often, and check out the changing landscape.
If you have a blog that is mainly crime fiction and you are not yet listed on Crime Fiction Journeys let me know so I can add you to the growing list.

2 comments:

Dorte H said...

I found your Crime Fiction Journeys some time ago and I think it is very useful, especially now we can search within them.
When I make my Bait in the Box, I sometimes check there to see if anyone has read the book - if not it is a bit pointless :D

Eva said...

I like the recent additions category of the review directory-very cool!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin