- What was the title of the first Agatha Christie novel? (Hercule Poirot was first seen in this one)
A: THE MYSTERIOUS AFFAIR AT STYLES
- In which novel did Miss Marple make her debut?
A: THE MURDER AT THE VICARAGE
- What is the name of Hercule Poirot's "foil"?
A: Captain Arthur Hastings
- In which village does Miss Marple live?
A: St. Mary Mead
- Miss Marple has a nephew who is an author. What is his name?
A: Raymond West
- Which Agatha Christie novel was set on an island?
A: AND THEN THERE WERE NONE aka TEN LITTLE NIGGERS aka TEN LITTLE INDIANS
- Hercule Poirot has a good friend, an Inspector, at Scotland Yard. What is his name?
A: Inspector Japp
- By what alternative title is MURDER IN THE CALAIS COACH better known?
A: MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS
- What is the name of the husband & wife detective team who first appeared in Christie's second novel? (they weren't married at the time)
A: Tommy and Tuppence Beresford
- Which novel was not published until after Agatha Christie's death? (hints: it is the final Miss Marple, and was thought to have been written in the blitz in 1940, and then sealed in a bank vault)
A: SLEEPING MURDER
3 July 2009
Weekly Geeks, 2009-24: Trivia - The Answers
Last week's task was to pose 5-10 trivia questions, so I decided to make all mine related to Agatha Christie novels. Here are the answers.