2 April 2009

My March 2009 Reads

As you can see, a pretty even sort of month.
I read rather less than I had anticipated, considering I spent so much time travelling.
33 books read so far this year, but still not a 5 star amongst them.

4.3, THREE BAGS FULL, Leonie Swann
3.1, THE MIND OF A GENIUS, David Snowdon
4.7, TOUCHSTONE, Laurie R. King
4.1, THE GLASS DEVIL, Helen Tursten
4.0, THE CRUEL STARS OF THE NIGHT, kjell eriksson
4.2, HER ROYAL SPYNESS, Rhys Bowen
4.0, THE SEVEN DIALS MYSTERY, Agatha Christie
4.2, PORTOBELLO, Ruth Rendell
4.3, A ROYAL PAIN, Rhys Bowen
4.3, PERFECTLY PURE AND GOOD, Frances Fyfield

3 comments:

Bernadette said...

I'm just behind you Kerrie (31 so far this year) but I've had four 5-star ones so far which is a great start to the year

ECHOES FROM THE DEAD
VOODOO DOLL
THE GIRL WHO PLAYED WITH FIRE

and THE WHITE TIGER (non crime fiction)

Kerrie said...

I've just finished a 5 star one Bernadette. I'll do a review in a couple of days. Mostly mine have been solid reads. I just worked out my average rating is 4.3 this year

Kerrie said...

I actually think THE WHITE TIGER could be counted as crime fiction

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin