12 April 2009

15th edition Book Review Blog Carnival

Welcome to the MYSTERIES IN PARADISE edition of the Book Review Blog Carnival.

We have a variety of reviews for you to read, 34 in all. Many thanks to all who have contributed to this, the 15th edition of the Carnival.

FICTION

Children's Books
Short Stories
Romance

Young Adult

Urban Fantasy
Crime Fiction
NON-FICTION

For Children
General
Finances
Lifestyle
Submit your blog article to the next edition of book review blog carnival using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

7 comments:

Ana S. said...

Thanks for hosting, Kerrie!

Roberta said...

The blog carnival looks great. Thank you for hosting.

Always had a soft spot for Agatha Christie, good luck with your reading challenge.

Clark said...

Thank you for a great job hosting the carnival.

Grant McCreary said...

I wouldn't call A Guide to the Birds of East Africa a romance novel, but then again, like yourself, I don't know what I would call it! Of these categories, it is probably best placed where you put it. At its heart, I suppose that it is a love story, although not a traditional one.

DNLee said...

I thought I submitted this edition. I guess I lost count of time. Great carnival. See everyone next edition.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone.
DNLee, I'm sorry if I left your submission out - there were quite a few spam ones but perhaps I inadvertently deleted yours. Just re-submit to the next carnival.

Nick said...

Thanks for hosting the carnival. I rarely have time to review economics/financial books anymore, so I'm hoping the incentive to get more exposure will be enough to get me writing more about good books!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin