The Alphabet in Crime Fiction - a Community Meme.The letter for the week beginning 21 December was the Letter L
Despite the fact that Christmas celebrations were imminent we had 9 contributors.
On Monday 11 January we will commence the second half of the alphabet with the letter M. If you read and write about crime fiction, we'd love to have your contribution. It is really very easy - just write a post on your blog about a crime fiction writer or book where the author's first or last name or the title of the book begins with the letter L, and then come in to tomorrow's post and put the URL of your post into Mr Linky.
Contributions for L
- Margot - Confessions of a Mystery Novelist - Love, Lies & Liquor by M.C. Beaton
- Gautami - gautami tripathy (Dantes' Inferno by Sarah Lovett)
- Kerrie - Mysteries in Paradise- LOOKING GOOD DEAD, Peter James
- Bernadette - Reactions to Reading - Lost by Michael Robotham
- Craig - Crime Watch: L is for Linwood Barclay's FEAR THE WORST
- Norman - Crime Scraps:L is for Leif Davidsen
- Maxine - Petrona: Asa Larsson
- Dorte - DJsKrimiblog- Dorte: Lä ckberg
- Chris - The Thrill of it All: L is for LOCKED ROOM PUZZLES
Post a Comment