Mind you, I do enjoy blogging and the resultant interaction with other readers and bloggers.
The coming week will see the final few posts in the Agatha Christie Blog Tour.
There have been a great range of posts from the participants, so if you like reading Agatha Christie novels check them out.
Yesterday I announced the winners in my BBAW giveaways. All my winners came from outside Australia, so it pleases me to be introducing them to Australian crime fiction in particular. It grieved me a bit that so many of the other BBAW giveaways were restricted to US/Canadian recipients, even when the prizes were being given by publishers. Still, I guess that is really out of the hands of the BBAW organisers. All I can do is make my opinions known.
If you are looking for some Australian crime fiction to read, check out my review this week of SILK CHASER, Peter Klein This is #3 in a very readable series, and a couple of them are readily available outside Australia.
TBRN (to be read next)
- now - A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO DIE, Malla Nunn
- then - WYATT, Garry Disher
- now (on Kindle) - BLACKLANDS, Belinda Bauer
- then on Kindle - THE LABOURS OF HERCULES, Agatha Christie
- now on Audio - SINGLE & SINGLE, John Le Carre
- next Audio - WHILE THE LIGHT LAST, Agatha Christie
- then on Audio - THE SKULL BENEATH THE SKIN, PD James
- Michael Stanley's top 10 African crime novels
- Val McDermid's top 10 Oxford novels
- 20 "must read" forensic books
- Bestsellers & Blockbusters: Jennifer Byrne
- Reading Group Guide: A BRUTAL TELLING, Louise Penny
- Peter Robinson wins Harbourfront Festival Prize
- Book Review Blog Carnival #52
- Portico Prize for Literature 2010 Nominees
- 10 Good Murder Mysteries to get your Hands on
- Barnes & Noble Book Club blogs about Christie
- Weekly Geeks 2010 - 32 : Overly Critical Reader
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 26
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 25
- Review: SILK CHASER, Peter Klein
- My BBAW giveaways: the Winners are..
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 24
- Voices from the Past - Breaking News that was
- Forgotten Book: THE CRIME OF MY LIFE, Brian Garfield
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 23
- Breakfast with Michael Robotham & Malla Nunn
- Audio Book Challenge Update, 22 September 2010
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 22
- Review: TALKING ABOUT DETECTIVE FICTION, P.D. James
- Book Art - new meaning for the circulation desk
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 21
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 20
- Agatha Christie Blog Tour 2010 - Day 19